WebReserv offers various types of useful reports. The In/Out report is an excellent report that will help you manage your rental inventory.
The In/Out report is similar to a Reservations Report except it will define what rentals are going Out for the day, and what rentals are due to come back In for the day. This is very helpful during busy times when you need to keep track of bookings and your inventory while still providing the best customer service.
In order to activate the report to work for rentals, follow the steps below.
- In your WebReserv account, go to Setup – Business Information – Advanced Options. In the General section, set the Check In/Out option to “Check-out before Check-in“. Save your changes.
2. To run the report, go to Frontdesk – Reports – select In/Out Report.
- Select your product or ALL.
- Enter your date range.
- Select if you want the report to show only Out and In dates (default), or if you want to see all bookings in between those dates.
- Choose the Change fields button to customize what columns you want to see on the report.
- Select what format you want to view the report in – HTML will open in a new browser or CSV will download the report into a spreadsheet (Excel).
Based on your report settings, the report will show first all rentals that will be going OUT for the date range, and then it will show all rentals that will be coming IN for that date range. This will be noted in the Status column.